Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Talk like a Pirate!

Yarr! 'Tis be a most grand day, for it be the Internataional Talk Like a Pirate Day. Yarr! And all you land lubbers, and scurvy rats best be putting on your best pirate accent. Or ye be walking the plank, I tell ye! Gyarrr!

Yo-ho! Heave-to! Hoist my colours! Make sure those knots are sqaured off! We be sailing for sunset, and not even Davy Jones will be stopping me. Well, me hearties, feel the wind in your hair, taste the salt in the air! Yar!!

And fetch me a bottle of rum!

5 comments:

Ken Lee said...

Gosh... Actually trying to talk like a pirate is hard! I've been trying to say a coherent sentence to my co-workers. But it ain't happening!

Anonymous said...

Hey..I was about to tag/msg/msn you that its International Pirate Day!!
=)

Ken Lee said...

Did you think I would forget? I shall go and comment on all your pages that it's International Talk Like A Pirate Day.

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Got your Starcraft boardgame yet? How does it play?

Ken Lee said...

Nope... I didn't have any intention of getting it.