Saturday, December 06, 2008

Left behind for dead; You'd be better off

If Left 4 Dead is any indication, I have a very low probability of survival in the face of a zombie apocalypse. You know those guys that are killed in the most horrible way at the start of any zombie movie to illustrate the severity of the situation? Yea, that'd be me.

And for good riddance too; You'd probably wouldn't want me in your team anyway. Things I'd do wrong include:

  • Shooting you in the back.
  • Shooting you in the front.
  • Attracting zombie hordes
  • Requiring you to save me every other minute from being overwhelmed by the zombie hordes.

Also, I might accidentally light you on fire with a poorly thrown molotov cocktail; I have a bad track record with throwing explosive devices.

In other gamey news, I've concurrently playing Mirror's Edge. It's been exhilarating and frustrating at the same time.

4 comments:

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Well, I had a team mate that blamed everyone for shooting him.

Then, he said we were all not good enough.

Finally, he said that we wasted his two hours.

I didn't know what to say.

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

I'm trying to do the Expert campaigns now.

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Oh, go for the Uzi and assault rifle. The shotgun causes a lot of friendly fire incidents.

Ken Lee said...

I've played 3 campaigns so far, two on Co-op and one on Versus. It's been pretty fun.

I do prefer the automatic weapons more than the shotguns. But most times I'm panicking and spraying bullets all over the place.

I hear the hunting rifle is good to use as well, and not just as a sniper. I might try that at a later point.