Monday, October 18, 2010

What have I been up to?

It has been just over a month since I last posted anything here. Which, I admit, is a dramatic drop from my regular pace. I've endeavored to maintain a minimum of a post a week, but obviously I haven't kept to that promise.

Since the last post, a new issue of Pixel Hunt had been released, with contributions from myself again. I will have a couple of items in the upcoming Issue 12 as well. The podcast front has been fairly quiet as well, though we did record another episode a few nights ago.

The Pixel Hunt site has been hacked (again), so keep an eye out for new content once the site is restored.

I've also just submitted my first review for Hyper magazine. I'm hoping that my writing is deemed strong enough to warrant future opportunities. I've got my fingers crossed.

I've also really happy to have gotten the chance to get back into boardgames on a few occasions in the past month. I played some new hotness and some old favorites, and I'm really satisfied. Now my fingers are itching again, and I should probably get something onto the table some time soon.

No comments: