Sunday, April 15, 2007

Pacman VS

Namco will be releasing a collection of their classics for the DS in a few months time. Usually I'm not too concerned with such compilations of classic video games, but this impending release has me quite excited.

Pacman VS. will be a part of this compilation, and I'm really keen on getting my hands on it. Originally released for the Gamecube, Pacman VS was a multi-player version of Pacman whereby one player plays as Pacman, and the other players played as the ghosts. Whilst one player attempts to eat as many dots as possible, 1-3 other players try and hunt that one person down. What made is difficult to play on the Gamecube was that it required each player to own a Gameboy Advance, which was linked to the 'Cube.

With the upcoming release, and through the use of its Wi-Fi capabilities, I'll be able to enjoy multiplayer mayhem on my DS with my friends. So I'm watching this one really closely.

Meanwhile... here's a geeky image for your enjoyment.

No comments: