Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A grand old house.

A grand house, standing on the top on a hill. It is old, run down and there are signs of a great fire many years ago. The hill drops into a cliff face on one side, and leads downwards into a graveyard. The edge of the hill is concealed by low hanging trees and overgrown grass. If one is not careful, one would fall land ever so fittingly into the graveyard, dead and decomposing.

The graveyard apparently contains the remains of a number of witches and people who practiced the dark arts. And if you want something deseperatly enough, you can make your requests at this graveyard, and it would come true. The manner in which your requests are fulfilled, however, may not be what you expected.

There was a woman once, who lived in this house, and was desperate for a child. She was desperate enough to make a blood sacrifice at this graveyard, and implored the spirits to grant her a child. Her wish was granted, and soon she was pregnant. But on the night of childbirth, terrible things occured. She gave birth to two monstrous beings, too horrendous to describe. And in a fit of madness, she ran through the house setting it on fire. She grabbed the two infant daemons and flung them over the edge into the graveyard and ran away screaming into the night.

This was the dream I had last night. I am sometimes plagued by nightmares, and by now, I am accustomed to such events. This most recent one, I blame it solely on the laksa I had for dinner yesterday. Curse you, ThaiExpress!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah..horror indeed. Before reading this entry, I thought you were going to comment on that unoccupied house (on a hill?), the one where you and John (hope I got his name right, he got married and moved to Perth)told me about....the house that made you guys wonder what really happened.

Ken Lee said...

Haha... yea. I can see why you would have thought that. If you hadn't noticed, I tend to use mis-leading titles. I enjoy that... Hahaha...

Anonymous said...

Wu Liao....
HmmpH!
Tonight, you buy me a drink hor!