Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Back in the office

There has been a relative lack of activity on this blog in the past couple weeks. Mostly cos I've been out of the office (I do most of my blogging at work), and also because there haven't been any real things I wanted to talk about.

The past week has been pretty busy, but it was fun as I got to run around Singapore and be away from my cubicle. My project last week essentially turned me into a tourguide for a group of Americans, but they were a good bunch of people and I did enjoy myself. I got to see many aspects of Singapore that people usually don't get access to, and I saw many things in a new light. I also realised how little I know about Singapore. And to be honest, I'm more than a little embarassed. My guests constantly asked me questions about certain landmarks, cultural practices, history, and current government policies. And these are things that any one ought to be able to answer.

No comments: