Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas

Some friends and I went to the Night Safari on Saturday in celebration of Christmas. It was good fun, and I enjoyed myself immensely. I'm not sure if everyone experienced the same level of entertainment as I, but I sure hope they did.

I picked up a couple gifts for my girlfriend and my older sister. Specifically, I bought them DS Lites. Now I have opponents for Bomberman!

Some friend came over on Christmas Eve to play some games, which is an excellent way to spend Christmas. We played one boardgame (Arkham Horror) and then played Marvel Ultimate Alliance on the Xbox360 til about 6am. An absolute blast.

Audrea came over to my aunt's house to have Christmas dinner with my family. This was her first time engaging my extended family, and I guess we both were a little nervous. But my family are awesome people, and I think it all went well. My cousins and her got along well, and we even had a couple rounds of multiplayer Mario Kart on the DS Lite between them (one of my cousins also had a DS Lite).

It was a pretty decent Christmas, I must say. Time with friends and family, and presents, are always important.

Did I mentioned how much stuff I bought myself over the past week?

No comments: