Thursday, March 22, 2007

BGG.Con 2007

Work has been a whirlwind for the past 2-3 weeks. I've been working late almost everyday and the pile does not seem to get any smaller at all. It's really quite horrible.

But there has been one single shining beacon of hope: BGG.Con 2007.

Registration for the con opened a few days ago, and the moment I saw it, my heart was aflutter. My breath drew short, my cheeks flushed, my heart quickened its pace. I have such sweet memories of the last one, and I want to re-live those moments again.

I am sorely tempted to make a trip to the States again to attend the con. Crazy? Maybe just a little. But I want to spend days playing games with people I barely know in a foreign city. And the friends that I had made at the last Con have asked if I'll be able to make my way up again. That's really heartening to see, and it makes me long to go even more.

And it's also a good reason to visit Shyam and Div again. I love those guys, and I wish we got to meet up more often. It's just not possible with them living there, and my being here. I miss them dearly, and wish they would move their frickin' asses back here to Singapore.

1 comment:

Phoeniix said...

man ...15-18 nov???
I don't even know if I can go!!!!
Why can't they do these kinda things in dec??? WAIL!!!