Sunday, March 04, 2007

Gaming Day

I had a short gaming session at Bernard's house yesterday, with 3 other people, and we played through quite a selection of games. Most games were pretty light, as you can see from my current "Games Played" list: Niagara, Coleretto, Gulo Gulo, etc. It was a very fun session, and there were many laughs around the table.

Most interestingly was that I had an oppurtunity to meet 2 new persons: Andrew, from Perth, Australia, and his Singaporean friend, Toni.

Andrew had contacted me over at Boardgamegeek, informing me that he would be in town for a few days and was keen to get into some gaming. I invited him to join me at Bernard's, and we had a heck of a time. Andrew really is quite a fun fellow to play games with. And so is Toni, with her constant taunts and jibes. Their presence really added to the session overall, and having the chance to meet 2 new people is an absolute blast.

I like to play games, that doesn't need to be said. But having be able to do so, whilst meeting new people at the same time is really something that I enjoy on an entirely new level.

4 comments:

Friendless said...

Andrew Muhling?

Ken Lee said...

Yea, Andrew Muhling. He came by Singapore over the weekend.

Phoeniix said...

Andrew was here????? and u did not tell me????

damn man ....

Ken Lee said...

Wrong fellow, dude. Andrew Muhling is from Perth. It's not the same Andrew from Brisbane.