Saturday, March 10, 2007

Oh, what a night!

That was an awesome evening I just had. I just had dinner with Ivan, Coreen and Audrea and it was a good good night. It's a little weird, but it's almost as if I'm on a bit of a high.

I had the car tonight, and drove the 3 of them to dinner at Turf City where we had an extensive seafood meal. Items on our menu included mango clams (?), bamboo clams, fresh scallops and crabs. All very well prepared, and fresh, good quality ingredients. I was thoroughly satisfied by the end of the meal.

We then procceded to Holland Village for some coffee and dessert, which was an excellent way to top off an already exceptional evening.

Of course, the fact that I was stuck in a traffic jam for about 30mins, had work dumped on me in the evening, had to meet colleagues on work in the afternoon, and answering emails in the morning despite being on leave, did not put a damper on this evening.

No comments: