Friday, August 18, 2006

Nintendo DS Lite

This title straight up tells you what I want. I want a DS Lite. I have the original DS and I think that it is a really great gaming machine. The only downside to it, and one reason why I don't bring it out as often as I should, is because that it looks like a big bloated whale. It's ugly. It's a big block of a gray brick, and I wish it looked prettier. The DS Lite solves that problem, and I want one. Now.

But besides wanting a DS Lite for myself, I want each of my friends to have one too. That's right, I want all of you to go out and buy yourselves a Nintendo DS Lite. If ever you were thinking of getting me a birthday present or something similar, that would be the BEST birthday present ever. Get yourselves a DS Lite. All of you. Every single one. It would be so awesome.

Remember when I borrowed an extra DS from Yancun, and we all played multi-player Meteos? We had everyone so excited about it, and we had match after match with each other. Most of you couldn't get your hands off it, and more than once, you all were the ones who asked to play it some more.

Now imagine we could do that on a regular basis. We could meet up and play all sorts of games together. We'd whip out our DS Lites, and we'd challenge each other to a game of Bomberman. Or race against each other on Mario Kart. Or we can continue to challenge each other on Meteos.

The DS Lite has moved video gaming from a solitaire experience into a social activity, and I would like to be able to do that with my friends; To do the things that I like with the people that I love.

I want to kick your ass, wipe the floor with your face, taunt you and humiliate you. I want to beat you down, do the chicken dance, and yell "Who's your daaaaddy!".

So please, do go out there and get yourselves a DS Lite. I'll go get one too soon. And let's play some games together.

No comments: