Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Today, I bought happiness

I got myself a Nintendo DS Lite, which is jet black in colour. Yes!! And I am happy. Because I bought myself new stuff. That's what happiness is all about, isn't it? Getting new stuff.

And I am particularly happy because the DS Lite is a very handsome machine, and I won't feel ashamed about bringing it out with me now. I used to be a little embarrased about bring it's older brother out with me, but with the Lite, I can't feel anything but pride!

Haha! And tomorrow I go buy myself another board game! Coolness. The month of crazy spending has just begun!

2 comments:

Phoeniix said...

DVDs and a DS lite? You've really outdone yourself this time round. What are u getting from PI?

I've blown my pay this month and more. So gotta lie low for anothet ....15 days hahaha.

Ken Lee said...

I'm going to go get the Great Wall of China. More Knizia goodness...!