Friday, September 08, 2006

I slept for 12 hours last night

I've been feeling a little under the weather lately. I've been having slight sniffles and feeling tired very easily. So I went home straight after work, and had a light-ish dinner, and went to bed soon after. It was around 8pm, and I woke up at 8am this morning. I'm feeling much better now, but I wish I didn't have to come to work today. If only I can only just stay at home, laze around and yet still continue getting paid.

I think tele-commuting is the key here.

On a seperate issue, I want to eat steak. I want meat, red and rare, chargrilled over a hot fire and served with potatoes and a side of salad. I'm salivating just thinking of it. I also want to have a nice red wine with it. And I want to have my favourite people around me.

3 comments:

Phoeniix said...

If you're buying I don't mind hahaha

Anonymous said...

sounds like time for hog's breath soon..=)

Phoeniix said...

And i got a voucher for Hog's Breathe! 50 off the bill if its over 200. I think with the group, it should not be a prob ;p