Saturday, November 25, 2006

Go on... Treat yourself...

I strongly, fervertly and rabidly belive that one should also treat oneself whenever possible. And I mean that in every sense of the word. Go on, treat yourself. Whether it's to a new toy, new clothes, new sensations or experiences.

Isn't that why we've got jobs in the first place? So that we can use the money we've earned to BUY STUFF!! We work to live... not the other way round. We don't get jobs just so that we can pay bills. It's so that we would be able to live better, or at the very least, maintain an acceptable living standard. And one works hard to increase that standard of living... by getting more stuff.

When's the last time I treated myself? I think it was about 2 days ago... I bought a new boardgame... and I'm going to do it later again by buying another game for my Xbox 360... and maybe another one next week.

Mmm... stuff...

I love consumerism...

No comments: