Sunday, November 05, 2006

I'm out of shape...

Audrea and I went to East Coast Park yesterday afternoon to go blading, and now my legs are hurting. Both because I'm out of shape, and because those roller-blades are really painful to wear.

I've always had a bit of a flat-foot problem... Not severe enough to actually warrant getting special shoes, but it still causes me some discomfort. For example, I can't wear Nike shoes because of the way they are cut. And because of the way blades are made, it makes my feet, and shins hurt just by wearing them.

It doesn't help that I'm totally out of shape too, and that 30mins in, I'm totally beat and exhausted. Man, I'm weak.

But it was really fun though, just being at the beach with my girl. I really had a blast, and I'd like to do it again, and maybe the next time we can rope in more friends. Of course, the next time I'm gonna make it a point to rent a bicycle instead... which would mean my ass would hurt rather than my legs.

2 comments:

Phoeniix said...

Mwahhahahaahha ... take that!!

Ken Lee said...

Take what?