Saturday, May 20, 2006

I want to decorate my cubicle

That's the main thing on my mind right now. Mark my territory, declare my geekiness. I really want to do up my cubicle and really make it mine.

I've been looking over at the Think Geek site, and have a number of items that I'm probably going to purchase in a short while.

One of those things will be the CanDroid. All will fear the CanDroid, as it rampages around the office, and annexes co-workers' working spaces. Complete and utter domination will be mine!
http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/cubegoodies/674e/

Some of the things on the site, I really want to get, but I don't think any of my colleagues would go for it. Items like R/C Mini Blimp, or R/C Laser Tank, or the TAG Paintball Simulator for cubicle warfare!! I think I'd be the only nut in the office running around with stuff like this. Sigh... If only my co-workers were geekier.

I also want to get a few mini Batman statues to decorate my cube with. I saw a few at Absolute Comics at Bugis and I'm longing to get my hands on them. It's got to be the perfect Batman statue though. I don't want something to superhero-y. I want the statue to really portray the obsessive, dark and gritty nature of Batman. Something that shows him as a vengeful, tortured being that he truly is.

No comments: