Friday, May 26, 2006

My list of wishes

I just realised that old posts are quickly removed from the main page, making it difficult to keep my wishlist on top and easy to view. As such, I'm going to have to repost this list a number of times in the future, I think. If only there were a way in which I could just click a button and this post would automatically jump to the top. I had initially thought that's what the re-publish button was for...

I've made some changes to my list, added a few items.

Comics
100 Bullets
300
Batman: Year One
Batman: No Man's Land
Batman: Broken City
The Invisibles
The Outsiders
Sandman Vol 1-10

Games (PC/Video)
Fight Night Round 3 (Xbox 360)
Gears of War (Xbox 360)
Chrome Hounds (Xbox 360)
Mass Effect (Xbox 360)
Bioshock (Xbox 360)
F.E.A.R (Xbox 360)
RAW vs Smackdown 2007 (Xbox 360)
Brain Age (DS)
Electroplankton (DS)
Phoniex Wright (DS)

Boardgames
Cartegena
For Sale
I'm the Boss
Diamant
Silent War
Through the Desert
Primordial Soup
Reef Encounter
China
Mesopotamia

Tchotke
Tabletop trebuchet
Batman mini-statue
Almost anything from the ThinkGeek site. www.thinkgeek.com.

Hardware
Nintendo DS Lite
Nintendo Wii

No comments: