Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Things that I want




I'm making this blog for me! These are the things that I want. Things that are for me and ME alone.

But seriously. I just wanna use this blog to list out the things that I want for myself. Material things that I plan to get on my own; hopefully some kind friends would decide to buy them for me instead.

It's really a public service, you see. It's tiring looking for gifts for friends. We had to celebrate a number of birthdays recently, and buying gifts was just such a chore! We had to guess what the other party would like, sorta gauge and anticipate expectations. Then we had to decide whether one gift was more appropriate than the other due to price, or availability.

This way... I can just send out a link to people who are interested in buying me things (and I hope there are many such people out there) and the problem of looking for an appropriate gift is resolved. I'd still be pleasantly surprised because I wouldn't know which item on the list I'm getting, but I can be assured that I'll get something that I'd like.

I'm an awfully thoughtful guy.

1 comment:

Linchpin. said...

oh my gosh ken! awfully thoughtful indeed! haha cheers to u finally getting the blog set up!